It's such a precious thing, starting a brand-new blog ;) Hope you enjoy this one as you keep up with my adventures in Australia! Regular posting will begin in November.
Yay. You know, my family uses blogspot to share stories and photos. It's not too active, because we talk on video chat for like, 2-4 hours every weekend. But it's useful for photo sharing. And story sharing. Yeah.
Aww, don't be too sad, I'll post periodically with updates on the plans, it's just that REGULAR posting will begin once I'm over there and have more interesting things to say ;)
3 comments:
Yay. You know, my family uses blogspot to share stories and photos. It's not too active, because we talk on video chat for like, 2-4 hours every weekend. But it's useful for photo sharing. And story sharing. Yeah.
not till NOVEMBER??
oh, the suspense!
<3, b
Aww, don't be too sad, I'll post periodically with updates on the plans, it's just that REGULAR posting will begin once I'm over there and have more interesting things to say ;)
Post a Comment