Since I will soon send out an email to everyone I sent the link to before (most of whom did not recall receiving it) and to my new ex-coworkers (so sad leaving a job, no matter how often you do it!), and since I have only posted once this month instead of every week, and since I did actually change the URL.... here's a little welcome and update! (Of course, you can read all the preceding posts, if you really want to.)
In the list of links running down the right-hand side of the page (under the wallaby picture), there is one called "Sydney Time" (which answers the question, "What time is it, Mr. Fox?" - anyone remember playing that game? Elementary school? Anyone? Bueller?...), useful for being able to tell what day and time it is where I am. (Also useful for not accidentally calling me at 3am!)
Also, thanks to my friend Becca, you can now see my photos! Below "Sydney Time," click on the link that says "Photos on Flickr." There is also a map feature where I can click and drag the photos to where they were taken - this will help you keep the big picture when I am traveling (starting about March 9th). When you get to the Flickr site, just go to the link under "Ames1649's Photos" that says "Map". (You do not need to log in to Flickr to see either the photos or the map.)
I guess that's it. Take a look around, enjoy, leave a comment if you feel inspired, I'd love to hear from you! T-8 days and counting!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Pretty cool blog Amy. Did you design it yourself? Good Luck in Autstralia. Don't get married and stay there!
Thanks Deborah! Blogger's pretty easy to use, they set it all up for you and you can pick the colors and stuff, or if you know a lot you can design your own.
You're not the first person to tell me not to get married and stay there! I take that as a sign you all would miss me too much if I were so far away - but then you'd also have a free place to stay when you came to visit... so really there's no downside ;)
Post a Comment