Sunday, April 20, 2008

Trivia answer

Remember that last trivia question, from waaaaaaay back when? Thought you might be interested to know that the answer is c) 1400 miles. Further than I thought! (Sorry Rach, no dice. But once again, I love the reasoning out. You do, however, win the prize of most trivia questions attempted! Prize to be administered the next time I see you. Let's make it happen :))

On the photos front: my computer is not playing nicely with my cousins' internet. Not sure what the deal is, or even whether it's a problem with my computer or with the internet, but I'm not sure when it will get fixed. Therefore I have no idea when I'll get the rest of the photos up, but if you're still on the edge of your seat for the first batch of Australia tour and Melbourne photos, check back in a week or two!

No comments: