So, the first major change is, I'm changing the url to just www.kangarooamy.blogspot.com. Since I still think it's hilarious, the name at the top will still be Kangaroo Amy and the Wallaby Kid, but I figure this way people might actually remember the site name, and come visit more often :) I won't change it until I send out another email, just before I leave, to "remind" people of the address and that I'm leaving.
The rest of the changes are related. Not only will other people be able to remember the url, but I will also be able to get there quickly from internet cafes, which will be useful as I use it to hold all of the links currently held by my bookmarks, which I won't have with me. For these changes, please look to your right! -->
Most notably, I'd like to point out the very first link, under "What Time Is It, Mr. Fox?" The website shows a real-time world clock, with any two locations. That link is set to US Eastern Daylight Time and Sydney time; I'll try to pay attention and adjust it if need be when daylight savings ends and if any changes occur in Australia.
Wahoo! :)
UPDATE: I am still in the US! You will know when I've left. Trust me. No more freaked out phone calls, please! ;)
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment