Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Housekeeping re comments
I just realized that in order to leave a comment, you had to have a gmail or blogger ID - I changed that to "Anyone" meaning you don't have to sign in to leave a comment. This also means you could actually leave a totally anonymous comment by accident (or even on purpose) - but please don't! I want to know which of my friends or family (or strangers) are posting some love on the site - please also include your last name because I know a bunch of people who share a first name. Thanks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I've just caught up on all of the blog going back to Nov. 30 and enjoyed all of it (hilarious stuff about Christmas, snow and whatnot). When I read about the car, it crossed my mind that you might have an easier time with a gear shift on the left with you sitting in the right hand seat. But, evidently you had lots of help anyway. It sounds like your Australian friends and housemates are taking really good care of you!
Love, Mom
Also, I looked at the pictures (all of them!). Danger Mouse's partner was Penthold, not Penfold! It looks beautiful there, all of it! Tell those Australians I am looking forward to a visit sometime in the next couple of years.
Love, Jealous Mom
Ah yes, Penthold. Well, whatever - we both still thought it was funny :) Yeah, having the gear shift on the wrong side was not really helpful so much as completely confusing. You move it toward you to go higher, instead of away... you can imagine the havoc wreaked...
Post a Comment