Is this MY daughter? The one with profound motion sickness? Maybe those Aussies and New Zealanders have cured you! Yeah. I am so jealous I want to get right on a plane right now and come there right now. Fooey.
It's me! I was drugged up and still almost lost it since my "pilot" decided to have some fun which involved leaving my stomach behind. I made him cut it out though, and the rest was peachy. Flying's fun, I want to be a bird! :)
4 comments:
That looks AWESOME! I'm so glad the rain did not keep you from going.
whew! impressive!
Is this MY daughter? The one with profound motion sickness? Maybe those Aussies and New Zealanders have cured you! Yeah.
I am so jealous I want to get right on a plane right now and come there right now. Fooey.
It's me! I was drugged up and still almost lost it since my "pilot" decided to have some fun which involved leaving my stomach behind. I made him cut it out though, and the rest was peachy. Flying's fun, I want to be a bird! :)
Post a Comment