Headin' north and home again
Bringin' the warm wind from the south
Bringin' the first taste of the spring..."
~John Denver, Wild Montana Skies
Well, that's it. My flight leaves for LA in a couple of hours so I need to scare up some lunch and get myself to the shuttle bus in a few minutes. My camera has made it safely to Sydney and is on its way to Boston, where hopefully it will greet me next weekend, so check back after then for more photos! More detailed descriptions of the tours will be inserted as comments on the photos. I will also be stealing my fellow tourists' photos from Facebook and putting them up as they come, so NZ ones might be a bit later in posting.
The NZ tour was all right. It mostly consisted of being on a bus for eight hours a day on windy mountain roads, and not doing much of anything else. I'm not sure I would have been up for much more this week, what with this cold and all, so it seems to have worked out. After Queenstown we really didn't do much that's worth writing about, though the scenery was gorgeous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Welcome home, Ames!
Post a Comment